SALES AND MARKETING ASSOCIATE POSITION
The Cowichan Capitals Jr. A Hockey team is seeking to ﬁll a sales & marketing position with an enthusiastic, career minded individual with a strong work ethic and a commitment to teamwork.
Sales and Marketing Job Purpose:
Provide first-class service, and to increase revenue through advertising, promotional and ticket sales.
As part of our sales team primary duties will include:
- Develop new business opportunities to meet trends
- Help develop and implement strategic sales plans
- Facilitate client requirements meetings – both in person and/or remotely online
- Weekly sales reports and forecasts
- Develop market analysis to identify customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
- Stay current with client needs, competition, and industry trends
- Deliver sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients with a successful closing rate
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Manage projects to make sure that they get completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for developing sales/marketing and advertising campaigns
- Research new market sectors and create effective marketing strategies to generate sales
- Analyze and create a plan for engaging the target market
- Ensure our products appeal to the target market(s)
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Demonstrate superior time management skills and meet sales deadlinesSuperior Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Sales Experience and Knowledge, Creativity, Courteous, Computer Literacy, Microsoft Office, Database Skills, Marketing, Presentation Skills, Persistent, Flexible.
- Sales and Marketing Skills and Qualifications:
If you have the required experience & skills to succeed and seek a challenging opportunity in a growing company with a unique corporate culture please apply now. Compensation is Salary plus commission based on experience.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: Cowichan Capitals, 2687 James St, Duncan, BC V9L 2X5
Or email Scott Yanko – email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted & interviewed.