Food Services and Concession Manager:
Responsible for the daily operation of the concession at the Island Savings Centre in Duncan, BC. These duties typically include the following:
- Interview, hire, train, oversee, and sometimes fire employees
- Manage the inventory and order food and beverages, equipment, and supplies
- Oversee food preparation, portion sizes, and the overall presentation of food
- Prepare food orders as main cook from customers as per order
- Provide Catering Services as needed per event
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas
- Ensure employees comply with health and food safety standards and regulations
- Schedule staff hours and assign duties
- Maintain budgets and payroll records and review financial transactions
- Have the ability to deal with suppliers and arrange for delivery of food and beverages and other supplies.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position or a combination of Experience and Training
- Catering Experience as asset
- Must have a valid Food ServSafe Certification.
- Wage based on experience and ability.
Send Resumes to: