The Cowichan Capitals are seeking a qualified individual to join the Capitals organization as an Assistant Coach ahead of the 2021-22 BCHL Season.
Job Description (but not limited to):
– Assist with game prep and in game strategy
– Develop great working relationships and trust with the players
– Present video both individually and in team setting.
– Track and sort advanced stats
– Assist with scouting/recruiting
– Instruct/Coach at team camps and clinics
– Coordinate travel logistics for the team (transportation, meals, lodging)
– Assist players with Academic needs
– Assist practice prep on and off ice
– Player development before, during and after practice and games.
– Serve as a role model for Capitals players through ethical and professional conduct.
Review of applications will be immediate and will continue until the position is filled. The Deadline to apply is August 19, 2021.