Become a Billet Family for the Capitals!
The Cowichan Capitals Hockey Club is looking for billet families for the upcoming 2021-22 hockey season. Billet Families play a pivotal role in the success of our team and our players both on and off the ice.
Billeting is a very rewarding experience for our athletes who are away from home, sometimes for the first time, and we believe it is very rewarding for the billet families as well. Our players thrive under a positive household in a family setting as many times the relationships made between a player and a billet family is irreplaceable.
What the Billet Family provides:
- A private bedroom and closet
- Nutritious meals
- A patient, caring, positive and friendly home atmosphere
- The same guidance and attention you would want for your children
What the Billet Family receives:
- Season tickets to all Capitals games for everyone in the immediate family living in the household
- A monthly stipend for each player housed
- 15% off all Capitals merchandise
- Invitation to the Year End Banquet
- First hand knowledge of events and happenings with the Cowichan Capitals
All players will arrive mid-to-late September. This allows for high school or college enrolled players to report to school for registration, as well as for training camp that will begin September 17th, 2021. Housing will continue through the end of the season, which may last through the end of March and into May
Should you be interested in billeting, please contact us
Phone – 250-748-9930 (Ext. 224)
Melanie Molleken – Capitals Billet Co-Ordinator
Create relationship that will last a lifetime … become a Billet Family!