Sales and Marketing Team
The Cowichan Capitals are hiring for a new added position in Sales. The successful candidate will start work immediately after an agreement is reached on compensation.
Our Sales team will be focusing on a sell-out game strategy for the 2018-19 season and we are looking for someone with Group and Individual Sales experience to market and sell our ticket packages. There will be a team of marketers to work with for ideas and knowledge so being a team player is a must. This position also includes new corporate sales opportunities while working with direction from Marketing Executive.
- Database building for Corporate and Community groups in our area
- Phone sales to establish relationships
- Sales meetings to Head of Groups
- Sales meetings with new Corporate Sponsors
- Work on promotions for groups
- Sell Mini-Packs to General Public
- Follow our Ultimate Toolkit Sales Strategy
- Will work with Marketing Exec, Business Manager and Media Relations on establishing a Marketing strategy to groups
- Computer skills in excel and word are a must. Will be trained in our ticket program.
- Must be a team player
- Must also be self-motivated
The successful candidate should have some sales experience. Training will be provided on the Ultimate Toolkit Sales strategies. This is a part-time/full-time position. Compensation is salary plus commissions and will be based on experience.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted & interviewed.